A very useful feature is the Advanced Search Form offered from plugin. You are able to search via every Book’s taxonomy and custom field.
Go to WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Bookstore and press the second tab with title Advanced Search. In this screen you will see a table with all the custom fields you’ve created so far.
Use shortcode [woo_bookstore_advanced_search] to display the Advanced Book Search Form.
- Enable: check if you want this field to be displayed in search form
- Name: this is the name of the custom field.
- Label: the label of the input in the form
- Type: there are three (3) types of output: multiselect, select and text.
- Class: enter additional classes for the frontend
- Autocomplete:check if you want this field to be autocompleted
- Sort: drag & drop to define the fields order in the form
If you want to use advanced search in widget area you should pass another parameter like this: [woo_bookstore_advanced_search widget=1]