- Download plugin from your account page. The file should be in a zip format
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and go to: Plugins > Add New
- From the top of the screen press Upload Plugin button
- Select downloaded file and press Install now button
- Once completed press Activate Plugin. That’s it installation completed!
The manual installation involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin to your computer
- Unzip the file.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
In order to get updates for your plugin do not forget to download WPini Update Toolkit